Saturday, May 7, 2011

NSD: MPS Challenge #1

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

To celebrate I am participating in Robyn's Challenges at http://www.mypinkstamper.com/.


Challenge #1 - Anything Cupcake

I've had the DCWV Sweet Stack for quite a few months and this was the perfect opportunity to use it. I choose this super cute baby pink chocolate cupcake paper as my background.


Sentiment on the front of the card is "Happy Birthday".
I adhered mini glue dots to the "chocolate frosting" and then poured the baby pink
Martha Stewart Glitter on top of them. Instant Sprinkles!


The inside says "Sweet Birthday Wishes".

Supplies

Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Kraft, DCWV Sweet Stack, Core’dinations light gold and brown
Ribbon: Michaels Celebration ribbon in baby pink
Stamp: Papertrey Ink, Inkadinkado
Ink: Staz-on Brown
Tools: Cricut, Create a Critter Cartridge, Martha Stewart Glitter, Mini Glue Dots


Hugs,
Vanessa

No comments: