Thursday, May 26, 2011

Floral Dreams Mini Album

Hello,

I created this mini album with the Floral Dreams Mini Album Kit by K & Company.
Love the Blues, Purples and Greens in this collection.


The mini frame on the cover is a chipboard piece that I painted with Ranger Paint daubers in white and celery. Then I sprayed it with Maya Road Mist in Lime. Love this color! It's super fun and glittery in person.

I also used some prima lace, flat back pearls, recollection and prima roses and a shabby fabric flower with a pearl center.


I kept the left page simple for a large photo and lined the bottom of the page with white seam binding, green prima lace, and flatback pearls. The right page has room for a large photo and is also a pocket that holds a few tags.


The right page has another large photo mat and a floral cluster in the corner with a memo pin and an adage ticket that I glimmer misted in Marshmallow.

I used the Martha Stewart Fence punch for the "pocket". This is the punch that has the bats on it, I simply cut them off with my exacto knife. Here is another floral cluster with Recollection and IamRoses flowers.
The right page has a Stampin' Up Scalloped envelope made into a pocket with a few tags, and a fabric flower with a pearl center.

These last two pages were very simple. A large photo mat and some satin ribbon with flatback pearls and a prima flower which a few more tags can fit behind.

I used the Cinch to bind this album and tied seam binding and satin ribbon along the side.

Thanks for Looking!

No comments: