Monday, April 25, 2011

Jubilee Mini Album & Altered Box

Welcome to my Blog!

Today I have a beautiful Mini Album and Altered box to share that I made for a friend's Birthday.

This mini is filled with Flowers, Pearls, Trim and Butterfly scrappy goodness!

The front of the mini album includes a Tim Holtz hitch fastener, Glimmer misted flowers, Prima Bling, and items from the collection (Jubilee Adhesive butterfly and Letter).

The altered box was also made using the Jubilee papers, Adhesive butterfly, Flowers, Glimmer Mist, White Acrilic Paint, Mod Podge, and a piece of velcro. I LOVE how this cute box turned out.

The second page here is my favorite!! It's so simple, but I love it. The purples and white are just gorgeous!
I added an I am Roses Flower that I Glimmer Misted with Irridecent Gold, Skeleton Leaves, Tim Holtz "Dream" Adage Ticket, and some Purple Bling.

Tags galore on these two pages. The trim on both of these pages is Recollections from Michaels. I colored the trim on the left page with Juneberry Wine Glimmer Mist. On some of these pages I Glossy Accented the background papers that had alot of detail.

The page on the left has a pull out card that has room for journaling, and a picture can go behind it. On the right side I used the Tim Holtz baroque die as a pocket and inserted 3 tags that are bound with a pearl brad and some fun blue fibers.

Love the butterflies on these pages. The small one is an acetate diecut from the collection, and the larger one I fussy cut from the designer paper.

This is a cute little mini book that fits nicely inside the green pocket to the left. It has 4 pages (8 if you count front and back) for pictures and journaling. It is bound with twine. So easy to make and it adds a ton of room for pictures.


This album was bound with my Cinch. Love that thing!


 Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: